Instagram to launch a new feature on the rees part is the remix, as now the users just like the TikTok Duet the user can use the reels video as one can ow make the new reel video with the use of the older reel video. The usage of the remix feature on the reels is quite handy and users start will find it difficult to use. So, for the use, there is no need for the users to worry about or if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Remix Reels on Instagram? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will be getting a complete guide of usage of the reels on Instagram.
Now to use the feature, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
1. For that the user first needs to open the Instagram reels video on the phone and then the user needs to click on the option of the vertical 3 dots that are present at the top of the reels video. And the user needs to choose the option of the ‘Remix This Reel’ from the list of options that will appear from the bottom.
2. Now the user can record the response video or can upload one of the prerecorded videos to the remix on reels. And after that, the user gets the option of the effects, timer, and touch up and other tools to edit the recorded video.
3. Now the user will be provided with the list of the tools that can be used for the editing of the video and example the user can tap on the option of the mic button so that the user can record a quick voiceover.
4. And after all the edits the user can tap on the option of the next and then the user can share the post after writing the caption and Picking the cover image.
Moreover, the user also gets an option of remixing the old reels and for that, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
1. For that the user needs to open the old reels video and then has to tap on the option of the 3 dots that are present at the bottom right corner.
2. And from the list of options that are now present, the user needs to click on the option of the tap on Enable Remixing, and that is now the user can use the video for remixing.
Now the case comes that how to disable or enable Instagram Reels Remix:-
1. Now the user has to choose the option of the vertical three dots menu that is present at the top right corner, the ‘Disable Remixing’ button.
2. Now Instagram will show the pop-up message or the warning message that the user is sure of deleting the reels video or not.
3. And then the user has to choose the option of disabling the reels.
Now the option comes of disabling the option of the remix on reels from all the reels:-
1. For that the user first needs to open the app and then has to choose the option of the settings.
2. And then the user has to head to the option of privacy.
3. Now under that option the user needs to choose the option of the reels and now has to disable the option of the ‘Enable Remixing’ toggle and the feature will get disable and that’s all.
That’s all was the article about the remixing reels on Instagram and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Remix Reels on Instagram?